- Building / Business Tax
Building / Business Tax
Submitting Permits, Payments & More During Covid-19
Until further notice, the building department is accepting permit applications (PDF) and plan documents through a drop box at the building department. Smaller projects can also be submitted by emailing Permits. Payments can be made online or deposit checks at the dropbox location.
Inspections are being conducted as scheduled with exception to occupied buildings. Video inspections (PDF) are available for certain permit types.
Our mission and commitment is to effectively promote and provide professional plan review, permitting, and inspection of building construction to ensure a safe built environment for all those who live and work in the City of Sebastian.
The Building Department and Fire Prevention Office, ensures compliance with all state and local codes to protect the health safety and welfare of our residents.
Our professional and courteous staff is available to assist you. Feel free to contact us with any questions about your construction project.
- Wayne Eseltine, Building Official / Fire Marshal
- Daniel Hainey, Deputy Building Official
- Darin LaGesse, Administrative Assistant
- Linda Lohsl, Permit Technician / Certified Business Tax Official
- Courtney Regan, Permit Technician
- Andrew Yackso, Chief Building Inspector
- Sam Smith, Building Inspector
- John Parker, Building Inspector
- Sandy Seeley, Fire Inspector